I was wrong.
But bear with me! Getting acclimated to all my ~advanced placement~ classes is just part of the process, and right now I'm trying to find ways and methods in which I can cope with the workload, and so far for the past two weeks...it hasn't been so easy. August was a crazy month, and it's likely September will also be a crazy month.
YEAH I KNOW WHO CARES.
hat - old man fedora
weird cropped sweater thing that has been warped by the washing machine - one cent bin somewhere at this store
floral shorts - Fo-Ev 21 (trying to be cool, isn't working)
shoes - VANS
necklace - Forever 21 (yep, gave up)
mom's old Motley Crue pin that I actually did not steal
Um, please pardon the hideous quality of these shots and their lack of interesting subjects + bad lighting. I would say that these aren't my fault because I like to make excuses but in this case yes, for real, it is my fault. In my attempt to remedy this situation I have asked for a fancy camera for my birthday IN HOPE that I can glorify this blog to its fullest extent.
- My birthday is in six days.
- I'm asking for BluRay Lord of the Rings extended edition and a Nikon D3100.
- Sparklehorse is my new favorite band.
- I recommend to everyone their Pandora station.
- I am now officially a cellist in the Tulsa Youth Symphony and I'm really excited about it.
- OMG MY BIRTHDAY IS IN SIX DAYS