Monday, September 26, 2011

The Flaming Lips // 2 nights in a row.

If anyone ever has known me, or read my blog previously, they would know that I have this sort of innate soul connection with The Flaming Lips. It's a little unholy, but not really because it is destiny and meant to be so shut up.
Anyways, of course, back in August I saw The Flaming Lips with Primus at Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado, and it was ultra badass and I looked like a mermaid. Well, it's kind of a humongous deal when The Flaming Lips come to my town, even though they're from Oklahoma City. It is a big deal.
And it's especially a big deal to me.
So they played for two nights in a row at the Brady Theater. Because I'm ridiculous I went to both concerts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

So these shows were kind of special, because they were my 9th and 10th Flaming Lips shows. Excessive? No. Never excessive. Each time I have laughed and cried like a mofo, and will continue to at each and every accessible show for as long as they live.

I got to take pictures of what I wore the second night, but the first night, no.

Photobucket

T-shirt is from new years 2010-2011, shorts are made from gross pants, and then of course, the mighty Flower Halo, which is capitalized in its own honor for its significance in my life.

2 comments:

  1. tha bast video link please see http://www.almaasoom.com/?vp=85

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow you look stunning, I love everything about the outfit x

    ReplyDelete

tell me about it, stud.