Monday, August 15, 2011

The Flaming Lips // Primus


 Photobucket 

Photobucket

This was truly the most magnificent concert I have ever been to, and take it from me, as I've been to many, many, many remarkable concerts.

Red Rocks Amphitheater is by far the most breathtaking venue on the planet. You're literally inside the mountains, and if you look beyond the stage, you see the Denver skyline, and it's totally exhilarating and beautiful.

As for my outfit goes, I was getting some faerie princess mermaid goddess vibes that were not going away. So my lovely mom made the investment on this creepy purple prom dress from the vintage store that I've had my eye on for quite a while, and it was perfect. Paired it with this flower halo from a garage sale (I'm addicted to wearing that stupid thing, it's ridiculous), and doused myself in glitter, and bam. Of course, had to REPRAZENT with my Flaming Lips tote, and my Lord of the Rings ring.

One of the coolest parts, is that my dad and I scored one out of only FORTY exclusive show posters that were signed by Les Claypool of Primus and Wayne Coyne of the Flaming Lips. Of course, the pricetag was a bit hefty...BUT JUST LOOK AT THIS GOLD AND TELL ME THAT IT'S NOT GREAT.


 Photobucket 
 This magic is definitely going in the middle of the living room to scare off any unsuspecting guests.There is no excuse to NOT have skulls and pink ladies with fluorescent rainbow rays projecting out of her birth canal as your mantle piece.

2 comments:

  1. oh my god, you look beautiful! and thank you so much for liking my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress! xx

    http://balletme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

tell me about it, stud.