Monday, June 21, 2010

everything is going wrong, but we're so happy

Photobucket
shirt - forever 21
necklace - forever 21
shorts - thrifted
shoes - thrifted
tights- urban outfitters
had dinner with my demented family at the brook today. i love my demented family. my demented family rocks. they would hastily agree with me that we are indeed, demented.

i have the best song ever to share with you guys! i love this song, i love this song. i love this song. it makes me car dance like no one's business. it also makes my mom car dance like no one's business.
and i suggest that everyone listens to it!
listen to this!

the wombats - let's dance to joy division


i'm tellin' yeh. who doesn't love dancing to joy division.

4 comments:

  1. Your so freakin cute, I love you hair!!
    I had blue in mine once, you making me miss it!!
    I love your previous post too, those pictures look like they came out of a magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit!

    Isn't that song the best? I got it for free on itunes a while ago and have loved it ever since. It just makes you want to dance and forget all your problems. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the top! You have the most amazing hair!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this song! represents well my life at the moment!
    and thatt outfit, really cool, i love that shirt with the nice graphic.
    blue un your hair? thats awsome,i looove it, reminds me of galaxy and your background image ;)
    xx, zaia

    ReplyDelete

tell me about it, stud.