Thursday, April 29, 2010

fear me not,

for i am an asian baby.



P.S.: i need to thank ALL of the lovely new followers i have gained! you guys rock so much and i wouldn't be blogging if it weren't for my followers. at this point my blog is still a pretty humble little page, however its popularity has grown amazingly in the past week and i can't thank every single viewer enough. it just gives me something to be giddy about to see all these people who dig what i post and stuff. i've hit half a thousand views, and that's awesome! thank you, thank you, thank you.
:D
and also a HUGE thank you to my wonderful and amazing friend sarah from bad penny! she's been promoting me throughout a few posts and it's just so sweet of her to do something of this kind. i love you to death, sarah!

2 comments:

  1. this is sarah, saying i love your new haircut and i hope this comment goes through!! (:

    love you girl. text me.

    ReplyDelete

tell me about it, stud.