Monday, March 29, 2010

sunday sun

yesterday i spent a good deal of my time with some friends. i partied at zak's for awhile. cupcakes and guitar hero metallica were involved, and of course, swinging at the park.

Photobucket
crooked wall deco
Photobucket

Photobucket

it was a really good time.
OH YEAH HAY YOU GUYZ I FINALLY HAVE A FREAKING CAMERA!
which means i'm back for good! :D

as for today, it was regular and boring. it was school-filled.
i bedazzled my phone and took a picture of all the crap on my desk in my free period class thing:
Photobucket
I LOVE MY AT WAR WITH THE MYSTICS BAG. <3
dwelling spaces rox

soon i'll be heading on over to my lovely friend jerakah's house for some din-nnerrrr. today:
Photobucket
don't mind the black bar. i have issues with accepting the fact that i'm not a pretty girl.

regarding the song of the day list: I AM A BIG FAT SLACKER
and i will be catching up on that soon. so for today's song:

sunday sun by beck
:)

2 comments:

tell me about it, stud.