Tuesday, January 26, 2010

push the button, pull the trigger, climb a mountain, jump off a cliff.


(((bones.))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i have the inability to be natural.
i. cannot. wait. for. yo la tengo.
there's a newspaper article on them in tulsa world in "the scene" section. i nabbed a newspaper from our school library today (they have them every day fer freeee!) and the article is now happily posted on my wall next to my yohji yamamoto article in french and my giant tokidoki poster.
i did a BUTTLOAD of laundry tonight. sheesh. i'm pretty sure i laundered every article of clothing in my apartment. a lotttt of clothes.
i hate the laundromat. it's like a friggin basement. it's dark and scary and there's weird noises and occasionally there's a dead cockroach in there. it freaks me out. so i have to either sing real loud, call someone who doesn't mind me babbling on and on about something random to keep me from being scared, or bring my headphones and jam out while i do laundry.
...my hands are all soft from the dryer sheets. and they kinda smell like a gallon of detergent. lavender detergent.
song of the day
109. 26/1/09 lotus flowers - radiohead

can you believe that the first month of 2010 is already almost over?

i heard from one of my teachers today that there is a study that january 25th is the most depressing day of the year.
interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I listened to Autumn Sweater. not bad at all.


    and all these pictures of you are rockin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo la tengo = happy syddnneee

    hahaa, noo. not really.

    ReplyDelete

tell me about it, stud.