Friday, January 29, 2010

genki desu kaaaa?

just a month after the record blizzard that struck upon my little town of tulsa, we get another winter storm. this time, people are preparing a lot more than last time.
a lot of people are damn tired of all the snow and stuff. me, i like it. it's pretty. and i like pretty things. simple as that.
i have the coolest view of these stunning dead trees in front of my apartment complex, and they just look gorgeous. (those who know me somewhat well are probably familiar with my love and admiration of dead trees.) especially because they're snow covered. they look very pretty.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i love my window. and my room.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the song of the day is closedown by the cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me about it, stud.